User Friendly Graphical Interface
- Click map or video to autonomously point payload at specific GPS location on the ground
- Interactive map displays location and payload sensor footprint on ground. Satellite, streets and maps, or any user supplied map supported.
- NTSC or PAL recording. Playback includes video, GPS time, plus payload and sensor footprint GPS locations
- Moving Map Display
- Moving target indicator provides easy operator identification of targets overlayed in ViewPoint window
- Create video file (AVI output) from recorded files
- Supports CCT plug-ins and 3rd party plug-in architecture
- Supports IP connection and web serving using MJPEG compression
- Plugins: VideoSim Plugin Provides training , demonstration, testing and development suport. Antenna Plugin Provides an integrated solution to either Piccolo Command Center (PCC) or the payload user interface (ViewPoint) for control of a third party positioner
Feature Rich Imaging Software
- Object Tracking - The TASE payload will autonomously track selected objects such as people, cars, trucks or other objects moving in the scene based on image match within a user adjustable target box.
- Geo-Stamp - allows the operator to designate areas of interest by simply pressing a key or touching the screen. The incident is tagged on a map, a still image is taken and the location is logged in a separate incident folder. This feature is invaluable when a still-image of an object/feature is needed for later reference. The captured still-image can then be overlaid on Google Earth.
- PathTrack - Easily identify and follow roads, powerlines, pipelines. Autonomously points the payload toward pre-loaded GPS coordinates along a path. Path-Track auto-detects aircraft heading and picks up the path for tracking. Reduces training costs and improves productivitiy of operations.
- Video On Map- Live video geo-located and terrain warped over moving map. This feature greatly enhances the operators ability to identify the exact location of the object or feature the camera image is looking at.
- Real Time Image Mosaic - The increased information provided by mosaicing displayed in real-time on the payload interface provides a real advantage to the payload operator, showing path history and a wider situational awareness FOV when zooming in on an object.
- Electronic Stabilization (E-Stab) PC-based image stabilization enhances mechanical gyro stabilization
- Scene Steering (Includes E-Stab) PC-based scene tracking centers image and corrects for vehicle airspeed